Username: Password:

Author Topic: I've been unfaithful...  (Read 2388 times)

Offline DanSolo

• -NRU- Member
  • nOOb
I've been unfaithful...
« on: September 08, 2014, 01:25:56 AM »
NRU,

We need to talk.  I've been lonely and, well, there's no easy way to say this: I've been Poching someone else. No, NO!  It's not you, it's ME!  :sign19:

OverPochCherno|Weed Farms|
216.244.93.26:4801
Arma 1.63.125548
DayZ 1.0.5.1

My first allegiance is to you, UGN.  So, if/when the new server comes up, I'll be there.   :icon_salut:

If UGN Elite would like to consider some ideas, they might want to check out this server because it has some cool features:
* Re-spawn with options allow you to pick: male/female; skin; City; and spawn on ground or Halo jump
    (Note: Halo is pretty awesome for landing on your freshly-killed self)  :headbang:
* You spawn with a map, ACR rifle, and 3 bandages
* When inside trade zones: God Mode = on / vehicle weapons = off
* Trader menus sorted into sub-menus for each OverPoch weapon type, which speeds sales and eliminates lag
* Anti-backpack theft in trade zones
     :sex:
* Bad Ass AI control 2 Admin-created cities near NWAF and NEAF (Note: I think Bad Ass AI roam wilderness, not sure)
* "Militia" AI  controls areas: Elektro; Skalisty; and Devil's Castle
* Arma action menu allows: a) shoot self in head when you spawn a Zed (rhymes); b) view into fog for 2.5km (I think); and c) other shit (haven't tried it all yet)
* Minigun on Armored SUV actually packs up and hatch closes!
    :wav:
* No plot pole required (but it's still a good idea)
* AI missions
* Weed farms, which I haven't investigated yet (Note: if Stoned Warrior is reads this post, he will log on just for this feature)
* Other fixes:
     no backpack deletions
     you can salvage every part of each vehicle with a pretty high % of success
     un-tow goes pretty smooth
     :blob7: 

This must be a U.S. server because my ping is quite good.  AI (especially heli's) are pretty weak and most of the map is pretty safe, which is nice if you want to build in peace.  If you're feelng frisky, the AI-controlled cities are a challenge.  There aren't as many vehicles as NRU OverPoch.  Goods are expensive: 6:1 buy:sell ratio; 6 briefs for Armored SUV...

-Dan
 :usa2:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 01:30:33 AM by DanSolo »

Offline MaineRoad

• Administrator
  • Pro nOOb
Re: I've been unfaithful...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:24:22 AM »
I too have been unfaithful (everyone knows I'm a slut  :love7:  ) Zero Remorse overpoch Taviana server is where I've been playing around. Many of the features that Dans little hussy of a server has as well as 2 hour restarts, trader sub menu's, select spawn points, AI tough but not too tough, Bunnings building supply missions (Zool would love these) weapon cache drops and best of all, The Walking Dead music when you spawn in  :headbang:

spoon

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 04:55:10 PM »
yo dan & maine, and everyone long time no see guys.

the steam patch was an absolute nightmare for all servers, and there is some nice scripted servers popping up these days.

if anyone from ugn/nru needs help or wants help setting up server let me know, or if you try and like mine i would basically hand my mission file over to you guys seeing i started epoch with all of you.  i got some funky and wierd stuff running you can see the list on the steam group page.  i did write trader data for overpoch - compressed smaller than standard epochs trader data too

have a good one and hope u all going good

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/synergist

Offline ZOOL

• UGN Managment
  • Administrator
  • Mega-Power nOOb
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 01:09:14 AM »
Mr spoon

Swing past TS would like to talk about this mission file & or other options for US & YOU. :hello:

ZOOL